Step into my Office

Stories, stories, stories!! Strange but true. Not my life, not any of my own personal info. But very interesting stories to read. Thats all.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Who is this? Who am I? Who are you?

This was a draft... I was scared to post it... But what the hell here it is... I wrote it for a friend, as a joke? Yes, that's a question, because I don't know yet... Odd, yes I know. The oringinal date and time was 10:01pm Nov. 21 2004... not that anyone cares it's just for my own reference, thank you very much.

Endless skys and blissful oceans can only perceive my longing for you. You are divine in all your subtlety. It is still an ambiguous affair to why I long for your embrace. You unwrapped my soul when I gazed in your eyes. You are my one, my only, my truthes, my lies. I am a widow to loathing when I hear you name. I dream of you. We lay in each others arms. On vast sandy beaches, with clear blue seas. On delicate sheets that graze and massage our bodies into ecstasy. I thrive with pleasure contemplating your touch. I long for you. Dont hold back. Indulge in your fantisies.
 
Floating Layer
Thanks for visiting my site. Enlighten me, I love feed back.












*
*
*
*