Steam me
Steamy clouds of anguish and heartache fog my view. My view of the world. My view of you. Suffering creeps over my mortal parts as tears stream down my face. Soon my body is abducted by buried, hidden feelings. Should it feel this way? Why does it hurt more physically then it does mentally? Why does it have to end this way? All of my life I have waited for your presence, and now its gone forever? Forever is what I thought we would be. Forever is what I expected we would be. Forever is what I thought we should be. I miss you. My heart feels heavy. It still carries your weight...

4 Comments:
At 9:57 PM,
Diane said…
Aww,that's so SAD!
Please don't make me cry!*sniffle*
I meant to respond to your earlier note and I think that we do have a similar diary too!
At 4:34 PM,
Reluctant Academic said…
so i see you figured out how to get m&m's only you get enlightenment. i'd like to find enlightenment, too. good luck with the blog - i'm experimenting with a few different hosts and formats, the one you visited is about my fiber obsession, another is for writing and one for dharma (the teachings on the path to enlightenment!)
ttfn - smidget
At 3:12 PM,
Edgard Marques said…
Hello, dear. How did you find out my blog? I saw an enigmatic post from you -- Mi gusta -- and became immediately curious about you. Where are you from, what do we have in common besides posting here? I wish you luck. I don't hava an AIM number, but a hotmail account. Its marquesjunior1972@hotmail.com. See ya. By the way, i'm from Brasil.
At 6:50 PM,
Diane said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< RestingPlace