WiPeS
You turned over the rock that lay resting in the shallow streams of my heart. You found the true meaning of emptiness and fathomed my long lost sorrows. You touched the stars that twinkle and sparkle in the space between the galaxy and the moon. Your colors are crimson and starch white. You bask in my sun shine. You linger in my mind. You stir up my thoughts as I try to make them unwind. You are the seam to my dress, that keeps my secrets hidden and caresses my curves. You fill me up and make my feelings over flow. How I keep your devotion is an enigma to the all. I can see my future in your eyes and only yours. Your life is like the motion picture that tells the tale of forgotten ecstasies and covert lust. Your inexplicable moral pours through my soul. I am completely surrounded by nostalgia. I am yours forever.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< RestingPlace