Step into my Office

Stories, stories, stories!! Strange but true. Not my life, not any of my own personal info. But very interesting stories to read. Thats all.

Friday, January 07, 2005

My One True Love/You Are My Heart

These are really sweet, my honey had wrote these for me a few days ago and with his permission I decided to post them on here since I have had THE WORST writers block these past few months, or however long it's been. But anyways here they are...

The name Denisha could only remind me of a beauty that is unmatched. Just the thoughts of my love is more than enough to bring me to my knees. The sweet smell of my love fills me with warm feelings. Luscious full lips, one kiss could paralyze me with an overwhelming sense of joy. Not to forget a smile that can melt away any problems I might have. Looking into her eyes could only be compared to staring into heaven. This is a woman that I will love like no other. This woman who owns and controls my heart, soul, and every emotion. I shall never meet a princess as intelligent, sweet, or as beautiful as my one true love, Denisha.

Awe, how cute! ::tear:: Ok NEXT!

You're a deep burning inside my soul.
My feelings spin helplessly out of control.
When you aren't near I yearn for your touch.
Your love takes me to the top of the highest mountain.
My love for you flows like a fountain.
With you I wish to share my life.
I pray one day you'll be my wife.
My love grows stronger everyday.
I hope we never go separate ways.
I love you like I've loved no other.
One day you'll be my babies mother.
I hope we'll always be together.
Even when our relationship hits stormy weather.
Baby please choose me for forever and ever.
Denisha so beautiful and smart.
I hope you know you are my heart.




 
Floating Layer
Thanks for visiting my site. Enlighten me, I love feed back.












*
*
*
*